• The EQT is housed in a 1RU frame and switches 32 sources to 24 destinations.
The input stage of the EQT is fixed at 32 and the output stage is fixed at 24.
• The EQT-3224 includes a powerful front router control panel and is compatible with the existing ranges of Quartz routers, remote control panels and control systems.
The EQT router includes, as standard, an internal frame controller module which supports a single Q-Link, a single serial port and a single Ethernet port on the rear of the router.
The EQT router has a number of external control options:
Remote Control Panel
• Any panel(s) from the entire range of Quartz remote control panels can be used with the EQT router connected via Q-Link or Ethernet. (Exceptions: CP-1024E, CP-2272E, CP-1040E)
External Third Party Control
• The EQT router can be remotely controlled via an external third party control device, such as an automation system, when connected to the serial port or Ethernet via quartz protocol.
• The input stage of the EQT is fixed at 32 and the output stage is fixed at 24.
• The power supply for the EQT router is internal. The EQT router can be fitted with an optional redundant internal power supply.
• The EQT router offers a full 3Gb/s bandwidth.
Included front control panel
Dense cost effective design
Full 3Gb/s design
Redundant power supply
Output reclocking (On/Off)
Full VistaLINK® PRO command & control, SNMP
Ethernet, Serial RS-232/RS-422, and Q-Link ports