Features & Benefits
Configuration: The EQT is housed in a 1RU frame and switches 16 sources to 8
destinations. Two of the eight destinations are clean and quiet.
Control: The EQT router is compatible with the existing ranges of Quartz routers,
remote control panels and control systems.The EQT router includes, as standard,
an internal frame controller module which supports a single Q-Link, a single serial
port and a single Ethernet port on the rear of the router. The EQT router has a
number of control options:
Local Control Panel: Provides easy access to all crosspoints
Remote Control Panel: Any panel(s) from the entire range of Quartz remote control
panels can be used with the EQT router connected via Q-Link or Ethernet.
External Third Party Control: The EQT router can be remotely controlled via an
external third party control device, such as an automation system, when connected
to the serial port or Ethernet.
Power Supply: The EQT has an internal power supply. An optional redundant
power supply can also be fitted for greater resiliency.
• Units can be genlocked to an external source so that a "clean switch" can be
• Embedded SoftSwitch™ technology eliminates hot-switch audio pops on
• Embedded SoftSwitch™ is performed on all 4 audio groups or 16 channels
• Front panel or remote control panel options available
• Bypass relay protection on clean and quiet outputs
• Optional Redundant power supply
• Output reclocking (On/Off)
• Full VistaLINK® PRO command & control, SNMP
• Ethernet, Serial RS-232/RS-422 and Q-Link ports